dabadaba, down, dobidu, down, down...


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Quer dar palpite?
Sou toda ouvidos

Female/26-30. Lives in Brazil/São Paulo/São Paulo/Cerqueira César, speaks Portuguese and English.
This is my blogchalk:
Brazil, São Paulo, São Paulo, Cerqueira César, Portuguese, English, Female, 26-30.




Listed on BlogShares

Ei, o chefe chegou? Clique aqui!! Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Porta-retrato
Cozinha
Varanda
Home theater
Sala de música
Mesinha de telefone
Vizinho encrenqueiro
Mesa-redonda
Hall de entrada
Notebook
Canivete
Prancheta
Maleiro
Sótão
Moedor de pimenta
Spot de luz
Lata de lixo
Espremedor de limão
TV de tela plana
Sofá
Lixa de unha
Fruteira
Pingüim de geladeira
Casa de praia
Quintal



















saindo de casa...
 
20.10.03  
Rascunhos de um domingo à noite no MacDonald's

"Traição é apenas a habilidade de andar no sentido dos acontecimentos."
Catarina de Médicis (Virna Lisi em La Reine Margot)

"Maybe this time
I'll be lucky
Maybe this time
he'll stay
Maybe this time
for the first time
Love won't hurry away
He wil hold me fast
I'll be home at last
Not a loser anymore
Like the last time
and the times before
Everybody loves a winner
So nobody loved me
Lady Peaceful Lady Happy
That's what I long to be
Well all the odds are
there in my favour
Something's about to begin
It's gotta happen
Happen sometime
Maybe this time
Maybe this time
I'll
win"
Cabaret

Cortesia do senhor Rabello

00:29 Classificados:

 
This page is powered by Blogger.