dabadaba, down, dobidu, down, down...


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Quer dar palpite?
Sou toda ouvidos

Female/26-30. Lives in Brazil/São Paulo/São Paulo/Cerqueira César, speaks Portuguese and English.
This is my blogchalk:
Brazil, São Paulo, São Paulo, Cerqueira César, Portuguese, English, Female, 26-30.




Listed on BlogShares

Ei, o chefe chegou? Clique aqui!! Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Porta-retrato
Cozinha
Varanda
Home theater
Sala de música
Mesinha de telefone
Vizinho encrenqueiro
Mesa-redonda
Hall de entrada
Notebook
Canivete
Prancheta
Maleiro
Sótão
Moedor de pimenta
Spot de luz
Lata de lixo
Espremedor de limão
TV de tela plana
Sofá
Lixa de unha
Fruteira
Pingüim de geladeira
Casa de praia
Quintal



















saindo de casa...
 
8.12.03  
Homens que choram


My hands, you'll start to shake again
When you remember all the pain
Mathilde's come back to me
You'll want to beat her black and blue
But don't do it, I beg of you
Mathilde's come back to me

Momma, can you hear me yell
Your baby boy's gone back to hell
Mathilde's come back to me!!!!


-----------------------------------------------

If I could be for only an hour
If I could be for an hour every day
If I could be for just one little hour
Cute, cute, cute in a stupid-ass way


-------------------------------------------------

The girls
Will treat you like trash
Or let you be brash
It depends on your cash
But the dogs
Don't depend on a thing
They just lick your face
When they see it end
Oh, the dogs
Don't depend on a thing
And maybe that's why
They're man's best friend


-------------------------------------------------

If you go away, as I know you must,
There'll be nothing left in the world to trust,
Just an empty room, full of empty space,
Like the empty look I see on your face;
I'd have been your shadow if I thought it might
Have kept me here, by your side;
If you go away, if you go away . . . please don't go away.


Eu estava louca para escrever algo sobre esse disco. Mas não sai. Nada. Nem sobre a voz maravilhosa e interpretação irônica do Scott Walker, ou a beleza das letras do Jacques Brel, ainda que traduzidas para o inglês. Sobre como eu ainda não entendi do que "Jackie" fala, ou minhas risadas com "The girls and the dogs", ou toda a emoção feminina que transpira de um homem em "If you go away", e faz até a gente esquecer que está ouvindo uma cover da martelada "Ne me quitte pas".
Lindo. Obrigadíssima, you-know-who. Cds assim você pode me dar sempre.

17:13 Classificados:

 
This page is powered by Blogger.