dabadaba, down, dobidu, down, down...


























 
Archives
<< current













 
Quer dar palpite?
Sou toda ouvidos

Female/26-30. Lives in Brazil/São Paulo/São Paulo/Cerqueira César, speaks Portuguese and English.
This is my blogchalk:
Brazil, São Paulo, São Paulo, Cerqueira César, Portuguese, English, Female, 26-30.




Listed on BlogShares

Ei, o chefe chegou? Clique aqui!! Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Porta-retrato
Cozinha
Varanda
Home theater
Sala de música
Mesinha de telefone
Vizinho encrenqueiro
Mesa-redonda
Hall de entrada
Notebook
Canivete
Prancheta
Maleiro
Sótão
Moedor de pimenta
Spot de luz
Lata de lixo
Espremedor de limão
TV de tela plana
Sofá
Lixa de unha
Fruteira
Pingüim de geladeira
Casa de praia
Quintal



















saindo de casa...
 
5.7.04  
Tenho verdadeira obsessão com essa música. Ela ainda vai ser tema de algo na minha vida. Ou não.

Don't bother saying you're sorry
Why don't you come in?
Smoke all my cigarettes again
Everytime I get no further
How long has it been?
Come on in now
Wipe your feet on my dreams.

You take up my time
Like some cheap magazine
When I could have been
learning something
Well, you know what I mean.

I've done this before
And I will do it again
C'mon and kill me baby
While you smile like a friend
Oh and I'll come running
Just to do it again.

You are that last drink I never should have drunk
You are the body hidden in the trunk
You are the habit I can't seem to kick
You are my secrets on the front page every week
You are the car I never should have bought
You are the train I never should have caught
You are the cut that makes me hide my face
You are the party that makes me feel my age.

You're like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid
You're like a plane I've been told I never should board
You're like a film that's so bad but I?ve just got to stay 'til the end
Let me tell you - that it's lucky for you that we're friends.


(Pulp)

22:35 Classificados:

 
This page is powered by Blogger.